We are recruiting for a part-time (21 hours per week) Charity Sales Executive to join our client, a charity whose aim is to prepare young people to enter the workplace. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in enlisting volunteer support from local businesses by engaging them through phone calls and emails. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal and have a good working knowledge of IT systems. This part-time role provides flexible working while making a positive difference to the charity and the young people it supports.
Salary – £21k pro-rata
Contract: Permanent, part-time, three days per week. Term time only would be considered.
9am – 5pm with 1-hour unpaid lunch break.
Location: Office-based in Slough. Flexible working available
- Contact businesses by phone and email to recruit business volunteers’ support.
- Provide support for the tracking of business volunteers, including contacting businesses by phone and email and sending confirmation details once converted to volunteer support.
- Assist with the management of the CRM system to ensure events, activities, business volunteers and participants are correctly recorded.
- Maintain relationships with existing businesses as well as identify and develop new relationships.
- Follow up on leads from networking events to recruit new businesses and volunteers for events and activities.
- Assist with the evaluation process, reviews and reporting.
- Excellent phone manner and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and database management.
- Organisation and attention to detail.
- Systems and process-oriented.
- Full driving license.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Experience with stock & inventory systems.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training, and skills. If we do not have anything suitable, we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
As an equal opportunity employer, Bucks and Berks Recruitment is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.