We are looking for an experienced Administrator to support our client in Henley-on-Thames with an upcoming project.
You will be working on a part time, temporary basis 20-25 hours per week. There is flexibility on the hours.
You will be required to assist our client with data entry and administrative tasks.
The key duties include:
- Moving all information and records across to a new database.
- Tidying up existing database and files.
- General administrative tasks.
The key skills / requirements include:
- Highly organised.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Great attention to detail.
The benefits of being a temporary worker through Bucks & Berks Recruitment:
- A friendly and supportive temps’ team; we are here to answer any questions and support you in your role.
- Weekly pay, no more counting down the days until your monthly payday!
- As a temporary candidate you will receive a Costa gift voucher on your 13th consecutive week worked!
- Holiday pay on top of your hourly rate.
- A flexible approach to working, you are in control of when you are available to work.
- Fantastic experience and opportunities with large and small businesses across the Thames Valley region.
- Gain insight in a variety of departments and organisations, a great way to discover the work you enjoy and the company structures that work for you.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training, and skills. If we do not have anything suitable, we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
As an equal opportunity employer, Bucks and Berks Recruitment is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.