Work For Us
The Company For U
We are a regional Agency with a wide reach, working over the whole of the Thames Valley to supply an honest, reliable and professional service across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Middlesex and the surrounding areas.
Our staff really are key to our success, so it is essential that each of them believe in and form part of our core values. These values allow us to provide a consistent service of quality and excellence to everyone that we do business with.
- Consultative: Share knowledge and give balanced advice
- Honest: Communicate with clarity and integrity
- Responsive: React quickly and efficiently
- Professional: Uphold our service of Quality and Excellence
- Proactive: Take initiative and ownership
- Respectful: Everyone matters
“Bucks and Berks is like no other agency, we all work hard, in a professional and ethical way, we reach and exceed targets. It is great to assist local companies and enhance the lives of local people, we have actually placed three generations in one family! We have a low staff turnover and it feels like we are all part of one big happy family. We all share the same core values, although we are busy we also make time for fun. I would never work for another agency. I guess that is why I have been here for 22 years!”
Developing Your Career
When you are working for Bucks and Berks Recruitment you will be fully trained on all of our systems and processes and have experienced team members available to support you at all times. We operate an open door policy at all levels of the company, no question is too small and no person too important to answer it.
You will have
- Support Consultants – Our Permanent and Temporaries consultants have support teams to help them resource candidates, filter CV’s, arrange interviews and everything else that helps the desk run smoothly and profitably.
- Marketing and Business Development – We have a team of people dedicated to marketing our brand to clients and candidates, as well as developing new business opportunities for you. They are also available to provide support for your own targeted activities to help develop your client and candidate relationships.
- In House Accounts – The accounts team take all the stress out of processing payments from clients and wages to all of our interim and contract staff.
- Staff Suggestion Scheme – We encourage staff to share their ideas to improve or grow the business.
- Annual Awards – We like to congratulate our staff across all levels of the business and recognise their contribution by celebrating our top performers and those that support them.
- Loyal Staff – We are proud that our staff love working with us so much that we have many long standing members of the Bucks and Berks family, in fact 1/3 of our staff have been with us for over 10 years!
“Having originally registered as a candidate I never imagined I would be recruited as an Administrator at the Marlow branch and more recently promoted to the Temps Consultant. Bucks and Berks have supported me through training events and courses and our annual Awards Party is pretty good too!”
Be Part of Our Team
If you have a desire to succeed, work hard and want to find somewhere to develop your recruitment skills we could be the right place for you, send us your CV.